Medicine And Health Essay Topic
Libraries have many resources for looking up topics of medical research, but you can also find good articles by looking online. Here are some examples to get you started.
Government sponsored websites (which usually end in .gov) provide links to research articles, statistics, information about government policies, spending priorities, and laws. Here are some examples:
- British Medical Research Council News and Publications: Gives recent publications, news, and podcasts of research supported by the British government.
- Indian Council of Medical Research: Publications and reports of Indian scientists. Includes some interesting information about traffic incidents and health issues.
- National Science Foundation: U.S. Government agency which oversees the sciences and research. Find links to other U.S. agencies with information on agriculture, health and human services, the center for disease control, environmental services, Smithsonian museums, and space.
A List Of Medical Argumentative Essay Topics To Choose From
An argumentative medical essay allows you to express your opinion on a matter and support it with the strongest points possible. The medical field is highly scientific and therefore must rely on facts. In your choice of topic, you must carefully balance between facts and your opinion on the subject. What else should you consider when choosing a topic for your medical paper?
- Relevance- the topic selected must be within the limits of your academic scope. It should resonate with your medical field, e.g. dentistry, physiotherapy, dermatology, pediatrics, etc.
- Current- identify a topic that is hot for discussion. This makes your paper interesting to read. Avoid mundane topics that have been discussed for years or are overtaken by issues and time.
- Unique- make the topic so unique and captivating that a person reading the title would want to go through the entire paper. Provide a unique perspective or point of view that will arouse curiosity in the reader.
Here is a list of medical argumentative essay topics to choose from
- Abortion should remain a medical and not ethical issue
- Different medical insurance packages compromise the health of policy holders
- Assisted suicide will result in laziness in medical research
- Governments would reduce medical expenditure by focusing on prevention other than curative health
- Tension and stress are a part of healthy development
- HP V vaccine in teens should be enforced by law
- Competitive sports have a long lasting impact on the reproductive health of a woman
- Success in athletics comes at the expense of robust reproductive health
- Anti-oxidants are not the ultimate solution to cancers
- Multivitamins should be abolished to encourage people to eat the right diet
- Attention should shift from embryonic stem cell research to adult stem cell research
- Breast cancer screening is not the ultimate diagnosis
- Does your diabetes risk level increase depending on the size of your waist?
- E-cigs will not eliminate the uptake of tobacco
- Medicated soaps are more dangerous than helpful to your health
- The world should focus more on traditional therapy than modern medicine based treatment
- Nanotechnology has helped researchers in cancer treatment
- Lifestyle change can help reduce the rate of miscarriage
- Eating disorders should be treated as a psychological and not medical issue
- There is nothing like a healthy diet for all human beings